Bell MTS MyBundle
With Canada's best national network1, unlimited Internet2, Fibe TV with Restart3, and Home phone service you can trust, Bell MTS bundles are the best choice for Manitobans.
Build your own bundle.
Save up to
$ 0 /mo.
Bundle your existing services
More ways to order
(1) Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScoreTM) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other national wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage.
(2) Use of the service, including unlimited usage, is subject to compliance with the Bell MTS Terms of Service; bellmts.ca/legal.
(3) Restart available with select channels/content, excluding US networks and non-local content, and subject to viewing limitations.
(4) Minimum $25 primary postpaid Wireless plan required to be eligible for bundle discount. Share plan add-a-line customers (Bell Mobility) and Buddy plans (Bell MTS Wireless) not eligible for bundle discounts. Wireless plans under a Total Internet membership are not eligible for bundle discounts.
(5) TV Starter is not eligible for bundle discount.
(6) Dial-up and Total Internet not eligible for bundle discount.
Under MyBundle, Bell MTS or its affiliates provide you with a bundle discount off your total monthly bill. To be eligible for MyBundle:
a. You must continually subscribe to at least two eligible consumer services;
b. The accounts for all of your Eligible Services must be consolidated under the same billing name and address on the same bill;
c. You must comply with the terms and conditions applicable to your Eligible Service; and
d. All accounts for your Eligible Services must be in good standing.
Except as otherwise stated in a specific offer, your bundle discount will not be applied during any promotion or combined with other offers.
Any portion of the Bell MTS Bundle Program may be modified, discontinued or terminated at any time. We will notify you thirty (30) days in advance of any change that affects you. We may notify you of any change with a message on your bill or any other method which is likely to come to your attention such as an email or letter. If a required Eligible Service is cancelled, your bundle discount may be modified or terminated immediately. You agree that Bell MTS is not obligated to provide your bundle discount for the duration of any term contract for Eligible Services. Each service is available in select areas; geographical restrictions apply.
MyBundle, Fibe, and Bell MTS are trademarks of Bell Canada.