Get $120 in bill credits
Sign up for a bundle online and get an extra credit of $10/mo. for 12 months.
An iconic bundle
$85/mo. for 12 months.
Prices subject to increase after promo.
Current price $205.85/mo.
Prices subject to increase after promo.
Current as of September 9, 2019. Limited time offer. Available to new customers in select residential dwellings in Manitoba who continuously subscribe to Fibe TV Good package, Fibe 50 Internet, and Home Phone Essentials at the same service address where access and technology permit and where phone service is not CRTC-regulated. Fibe and Bell MTS are trademarks of Bell Canada.
(1) Each TV requires a set-top box to access the service. Rental term is month to month. The receiver remains Bell MTS’s property. You may terminate your rental agreement at any time provided you return the receiver. Receivers may be new or refurbished at Bell MTS’s choice.
(2) Restart on Fibe TV available with select channels/content, excluding U.S. networks and non-local content, and subject to viewing limitations. Whole Home PVR required.
(3) Actual speeds may vary and are not guaranteed. Many factors affect speed such as location, customer equipment, simultaneous use of Fibe TV (if applicable), topographic and weather conditions and network management. Upload access speeds will vary depending on the distance between the customer’s modem and switching equipment from Bell MTS. Get up to 5 Mbps upload speeds. Fibre to the home customers can get up to 50 Mbps upload speeds.
(4) Use of the service, including unlimited usage, is subject to compliance with the Bell MTS Terms of Service; bellmts.ca/legal.
(5) Geographical restrictions and other conditions apply. Not available where CRTC-regulated. The Home Phone Essentials Plan is comprised of two components: a Residential Voice and Feature Bundle Lite and the Home Phone Essentials Long Distance plan. The Residential Voice and Feature Bundle Lite includes a waiving of the installation charges, excluding jacks, associated with regular home phone installations or transfers of service provided you keep the plan for a minimum of 90 days. If you cancel or become ineligible for the plan within the first 90 days, you will be responsible for repaying such installation charges. New jack installation fee of $40 per jack. In order to be eligible for the Home Phone Essentials Long Distance Plan, you must subscribe to (or have a pending order for) Bell MTS TV or Bell MTS High Speed Internet. If you cancel your qualifying service, your long distance plan will change from the Home Phone Essentials Long Distance Plan to the First Rate™ Nickel Anytime Long Distance plan, which has a monthly $4.95 Network Charge. The Home Phone Essentials Long Distance plan’s 5¢ a minute long distance rate is available anytime on direct-dialed voice calls within Canada and to the U.S. (including Alaska and Hawaii) and does not include Calling Card, Internet or data long distance minutes.
(6) Price includes 2 wired set-top boxes and HD Whole Home PVR. Pricing is based on continued subscription to: Fibe TV Good package, Fibe 50 Internet, and Home Phone Essentials at $215.85/mo. less $130.85 credit for 12 months; current price: $215.85/mo. less $10.00 bundle credit. Any change made to services may result in the loss of credits or promotions, as eligibility conditions may vary. Except as otherwise stated, your bundle discount will not be applied during any promotion or combined with other offers. Any portion of the Bell MTS Bundle Program may be modified, discontinued or terminated at any time.
(7) Current as of September 26, 2019. Subject to change without notice. Available to new residential customers in select dwellings in Manitoba, subscribing to an eligible unlimited Internet package and Fibe TV ( (min. Good TV package and min. Fibe 25 unlimited Internet), where access and technology permit when the order is commenced online. Your promotion consists of a monthly credit off the current price. The current price is subject to increase during your subscription. If the current price increases your monthly price will increase but you will continue to receive your monthly credit during the promotion. Any change made to services may affect the price and/or result in the loss of credits or promotions, as the case may be, as eligibility conditions may vary. Taxes extra. Other conditions apply.