Bringing fibre right to Winnipeg businesses.
Bell MTS is investing $400 million to deliver the world's best network technology across the city.
Fibre right to
It's the world's best network technology, and Bell MTS brings it right to your business.
The best and fastest Internet technology
Pure fibre makes the Internet travel at the speed of light. There's nothing faster.
The most advanced network technology in the world gives you access to amazing services today and is ready for the advancements of tomorrow.
An incredible TV experience
Enjoy 4K picture quality1 and a combination of features you won't find anywhere else.
Pure fibre Internet from Bell MTS gives you all this:
Best Wi-Fi technology
Keep customers and employees connected throughout all corners of your business with amazing Wi-Fi coverage.2
With fibre you can stay up and running with a connection you can count on.
Fast response time
A technology with low latency, perfect for quick POS transactions,
e-commerce and video conferencing.
A service that will keep getting faster and that is ready for the advancements of tomorrow.
Business Fibe TV brings you a combination of features you won't find anywhere else:
Amazing TV entertainment
Enjoy 4K picture quality1 and get access to the best of TV entertainment.
Put your TVs anywhere you want and keep customers entertained wherever they sit.3
Don't miss out on popular shows. Restart from the beginning shows in progress or from the past 30 hours.4
Give your customers and staff the content they really want with your choice of sports, music and other great channels.5
Got questions about Fibre?
Q: How does the deployment benefit the Winnipeg community?
A: Our network will provide almost 275,000 homes and businesses throughout Winnipeg with direct access to the world’s best network technology. In addition, we’re driving growth in the city and the province. This build will create more than 1,100 jobs and generate approximately $900M in economic activity in Manitoba.
Q: How much time will it take to bring fibre across Winnipeg?
A: This will be a progressive rollout to almost 275,000 homes and businesses throughout Winnipeg over the next few years. Some of Winnipeg already has access to the technology today and we plan to have the majority of the build completed by the end of 2022.
Q: Will fibre right to the business be deployed elsewhere?
A: Our fibre network is already available in more than 30 communities in Manitoba like Oakbank, Niverville, The Pas, Thompson, Carberry, Winkler, Carman, Minnedosa, Beausejour, and Lorette. We are also expanding our fibre network to Flin Flon in 2020.
Q: Why is fibre right to the business so important?
A: As the demand for speed continues to increase, Winnipeg businesses will be able to rely on the best network technology in the world giving them the most consistent performance and access to the absolute fastest Internet speeds. Simply put, they’ll have access to amazing services today and be ready for the advancements of tomorrow.
Q: How can I find out if fibre right to the business is available at my address?
A: You can check the availability of our services here.
Q: How much do services delivered by fibre cost?
A: Our popular bundles include Internet and business phone as well as great monthly savings. Check out our bundles to see which one meets your needs.
Q: As an existing Bell MTS customer, how can I take advantage of this new service?
A: If you are currently enjoying our business services then you will be one of the first to be notified once this new service becomes available to your business.
If you are a residential customer,
please visit our personal page.
Available to existing business customers in Manitoba, where access and technology permit. Bell MTS and Fibe are trademarks of Bell Canada.
(1) 4K picture quality requires 4K TV, 4K programming, and wired set-top box plus 4K service with Bell MTS. Availability of 4K content is subject to content availability and device capabilities (4K TV). Bell MTS 4K TV Service available on up to two TV/s per business Bell Fibe TV account. Service available in select areas.
(2) Based on integration of superior 802.11ac wireless networking standard to the Bell MTS Hub 3000. Internet speed and Wi-Fi signal strength may vary with your configuration, Internet traffic, server, environmental conditions or other factors.
(3) Each TV requires a set-top box to access the service. Requires one wired set-top box. A wireless set-top box can be connected to each additional TV (up to 5) and to a power outlet. Range of wireless signal may vary due to electromagnetic interference, construction material, obstructions and other environmental factors. Customer responsible for its use. Equipment remains property of Bell MTS and must be returned if service is cancelled or replacement cost applies.
(4) Available with select channels/content, excluding US networks and non-local content, and subject to viewing limitations.
(5) Additional charges or separate subscription may apply for certain channels or events depending on the type of business and/or seating capacity.