Create access controls on my Home Hub 2000 modem
- To access your modem settings, open a web browser, type bell.ca/homehub (or 192.168.2.1) in the address bar and then press Enter.
- Click on Access control.
- Enter the administrator password. Unless you have changed it, the default password is "admin".
- Click on the device you wish to set restrictions for.
- Devices currently connected to your network are displayed. If you do not see the desired device in the list, click the Show All tab.
- Turn ON Access control for the device you selected.
- Under Block device, select ALWAYS to block Internet access to the device until you unblock it. Select SCHEDULED to select specific days and times to block access.
- If you selected SCHEDULED, click on a block of time to select it; click it again to deselect the block of time.
- Click Save when you are done.