I need to know my Bell Internet username and password
Your Bell Internet user ID starts with “b1” and was assigned automatically when you subscribed.
You can find your user ID in:
- Your welcome kit
- MyBell, on the My services page
- Your paper bill, in the Internet section
- You can reset your Bell Internet access password in MyBell if you’ve forgotten it.
Don’t have access to MyBell? Make sure you have your paper bill in hand and register for MyBell.
You’ll need your Bell Internet user ID to:
- Connect to the Internet
- Identify yourself when contacting us
- Link your Internet service in MyBell