Arris VAP2500 Reference Guide
Arris VAP2500 Quick Start Guide (PDF, 577 KB)
- Front Panel Lights/Function
Key Item Function 1 POWER LED Indicates power is on. 2 WIRELESS LED Indicates wireless network is functioning properly. 3 WPS STATUS Indicates WPS is functioning properly. 4 WPS BUTTON Wi-Fi Protected Setup – allows you to connect to the wireless network without a key.
- Rear Panel Function
Key Item Function 1 RESET Press and hold for 5 seconds to reset to factory defaults. 2 ETHERNET Ethernet 10/100 Base-T RJ-45 port. 3 POWER DC power adapter connector. 4 ON/OFF SWITCH Toggles power on and off.
- How to replace your Video Access Point (VAP2500) with a new Video Access Point (VAP2500)
- Unplug the Ethernet cable from the Ethernet port (section 1) and the Power cable from the power port (section 2) from the old VAP2500.
- Plug the Ethernet cable into the Ethernet port (section 1) on the new VAP2500.
- Plug the Power cable into the power port (section 1) and toggle the On/Off switch (section 2) to the On position.
- Click here for instructions on how to connect your wireless set-top box to the VAP2500.