Poor or no Audio
What should I do if there is no audio or poor audio quality?
- Check to ensure that the audio output cables from the Fibe TV set top box to the TV are firmly connected.
- Ensure Audio Level of the set-top box is not muted by following these steps:
- Press MENU on your remote control.
- Press the down arrow button to highlight Settings and press OK.
- Press the down arrow button to highlight Audio and press OK.
- Highlight Set-top Box Audio Level and press OK.
- The Audio Level Settings Screen will be displayed. Ensure that the Mute Status is set to Unmuted.
- To unmute, select Mute Off and press OK, select Done and press OK to save.
- To increase set-top box volume select Increase Level +, until you reach the desired volume level and press OK, select Done and press OK to save.