COVID-19: The health and safety of our customers and team members is a priority. Learn more
Need assistance? We are currently experiencing high call volumes. Manage your services online here.
Home phone, even better in a bundle.Learn more
The Home phone most Canadians count on
- Reliable service that's there when you need it
- Affordable long distance plans
- Convenient calling features
Home phone packages
Whether you need all calling features or a basic phone line, we have a Home phone package for you.
Basic Phone Line
Price varies by region
Installation charge up to $72
Home Phone Essentials1
- Canada and U.S.
long distance at only
5¢ a minute
- Includes Call Display,
Call Waiting and Call Waiting Plus
Installation fee waived1
- Unlimited direct-dialed
long distance in Canada
and to the U.S.
- Choice of 4 calling
Installation fee waived2
*Available when you have Bell MTS Fibe TV or Internet. This package is only available in select communities.
An enchanting bundle.
The major networks, plus a selection of specialty channels
An amazing whole home PVR
Download speeds of up to 50 Mbps3
Home phone service the most Canadians count on5
Unlimited local calling
Get an additional $10/mo. bill credit for 1 year.‡
Current price: $211.85/mo.
Prices subject to increase after promo.
(1) Home Phone Essentials: Available to residential customers in Manitoba, where access and technology permit. The Home Phone Essentials Plan is comprised of two components: a Residential Voice and Feature Bundle Lite and the Home Phone Essentials Long Distance plan. If you cancel or become ineligible for Home Phone Essentials within the first 90 days, you will be responsible for paying installation charges of $72 excluding installation of new jacks. New jack installation fee of $40 per jack. In order to be eligible for the Home Phone Essentials Long Distance Plan, you must subscribe to (or have a pending order for) Bell MTS TV or Bell MTS High Speed Internet. If you cancel your qualifying service, your long distance plan will change from the Home Phone Essentials Long Distance Plan to the First Rate™ Nickel Anytime Long Distance plan, which has a monthly $4.95 Network Charge. The Home Phone Essentials Long Distance plan’s 5¢ a minute long distance rate is available anytime on direct-dialed voice calls within Canada and to the U.S. (including Alaska and Hawaii) and does not include Calling Card, Internet or data long distance minutes.
(2) Total Home Phone Package: Available to residential customers in Manitoba, where access and technology permit. The $50.95 Total Home Phone Package is comprised of two components: $45.95 Voice and Feature bundle and a $5 anytime Canada and U.S. Long Distance plan when you have Bell MTS Fibe TV or Fibe Internet. $45.95 Voice and Feature Bundle: Voice and Feature Bundle is priced at $45.95 per month if Bell MTS is your long distance provider, or $46 per month if you choose a different long distance provider. If you cancel, or become ineligible for Total Home Phone within the first 90 days, you will be responsible for payment of the installation service charges of $72 excluding installation of new jacks. New jack installation fee of $40 per jack. In order to be eligible for the $5 anytime Long Distance plan, the customer must subscribe to either Bell MTS Fibe TV or Bell MTS Fibe Internet. If you cancel your qualifying service, your monthly Long Distance plan will increase from $5 a month to $25 per month. $5 unlimited long distance calling available anytime on direct-dialed voice calls within Canada and the U.S. (including Alaska and Hawaii) and does not include Calling Card, Internet or data long distance minutes. International rates are subject to change. Bell MTS Unlimited Long Distance calling in Canada and to the U.S. is intended for residential calling.
(3) Actual speeds may vary and are not guaranteed. Maximum speeds can only be obtained on a wired connection. Many factors affect speed such as location, customer equipment, simultaneous use of Fibe TV (if applicable), topographic and weather conditions and network management.
(4) Use of the service, including unlimited usage, is subject to compliance with the Bell MTS Terms of Service; BellMTS.ca/legal.
(5) Based on number of subscribers in Canada as of June 30, 2018.
(6) Price includes HD Whole Home PVR and 1 wired set-top box. Pricing is based on continued subscription to: Fibe TV Good package, Fibe 50 Internet, and Home Phone Essentials at $221.85/mo. less $136.85 credit for 12 months; current price: $221.85/mo. less $10.00 bundle credit. Any change made to services may result in the loss of credits or promotions, as eligibility conditions may vary. Except as otherwise stated, your bundle discount will not be applied during any promotion or combined with other offers. Any portion of the Bell MTS Bundle Program may be modified, discontinued or terminated at any time.
(‡) Limited time offer. Bill credit available to new residential Bell MTS customers and existing customers with an account in good standing who add, and continue to subscribe to, new eligible services (min. Good TV package and min. Fibe 50 unlimited Internet) in Manitoba when ordered online. Customers must not have subscribed to the applicable services in the last 90 days. Any change made to services may result in the loss of credits. Subject to change without notice. Other conditions apply.