Home phone, even better in a bundle.Learn more
The Home phone most Manitobans count on
- Reliable service that's there when you need it
- Affordable long distance plans
- Convenient calling features
Home phone packages
Whether you need all calling features or a basic phone line, we have a Home phone package for you.
Basic Phone Line
Price varies by region
Installation charge up to $72
Home Phone Essentials1
- Canada and U.S.
long distance at only
5¢ a minute
- Includes Call Display,
Call Waiting and Call Waiting Plus
No installation fee
- Unlimited direct-dialed
long distance in Canada
and to the U.S.
- Choice of 4 calling
No installation fee
*Available when you have Bell MTS Fibe TV or Internet. This package is only available in select communities.
(1) Home Phone Essentials: Geographical restrictions and other conditions apply. Not available where CRTC-regulated. The Home Phone Essentials Plan is comprised of two components: a Residential Voice and Feature Bundle Lite and the Home Phone Essentials Long Distance plan. The Residential Voice and Feature Bundle Lite includes a waiving of the installation charges, excluding jacks, associated with regular home phone installations or transfers of service provided you keep the plan for a minimum of 90 days. If you cancel or become ineligible for the plan within the first 90 days, you will be responsible for repaying such installation charges. New jack installation fee of $40 per jack. In order to be eligible for the Home Phone Essentials Long Distance Plan, you must subscribe to (or have a pending order for) Bell MTS TV or Bell MTS High Speed Internet. If you cancel your qualifying service, your long distance plan will change from the Home Phone Essentials Long Distance Plan to the First Rate™ Nickel Anytime Long Distance plan, which has a monthly $4.95 Network Charge. The Home Phone Essentials Long Distance plan’s 5¢ a minute long distance rate is available anytime on direct-dialed voice calls within Canada and to the U.S. (including Alaska and Hawaii) and does not include Calling Card, Internet or data long distance minutes.
(2) Total Home Phone Package: Eligibility is subject to conditions and geographic location. Offer available in Beausejour, Boissevain, Brandon, Carberry, Dauphin, Douglas, Elie, Killarney, Lockport, Lorette, Minnedosa, Neepawa, Niverville, Oakbank, Portage La Prairie, Rivers, Selkirk, Shilo, Souris, Southport, Steinbach, Stonewall, The Pas, Thompson, Virden, Winnipeg and surrounding areas. Residential customers only. The $48.95 Total Home Phone Package is comprised of two components: $43.95 Voice and Feature bundle and a $5 anytime Canada and U.S. Long Distance plan when you have Bell MTS Fibe TV or Fibe Internet. $43.95 Voice and Feature Bundle: Voice and Feature Bundle is priced at $43.95 per month if Bell MTS is your long distance provider, or $44 per month if you choose a different long distance provider. As a condition of the $43.95 Voice and Feature bundle, you must keep the service for a minimum of 90 days. If you cancel, or become ineligible for the service within the first 90 days, you will be responsible for payment of the installation service charges that you had saved by being a new subscriber to this bundle. $5 direct-dialed anytime Long Distance: In order to be eligible for the $5 anytime Long Distance plan, the customer must subscribe to either Bell MTS Fibe TV or Bell MTS Fibe Internet, or have a pending order for either of these services. If you cancel your qualifying service, your monthly Long Distance plan will increase from $5 a month to $25. $5 unlimited long distance calling available anytime on direct-dialed voice calls within Canada and the U.S. (including Alaska and Hawaii) and does not include Calling Card, Internet or data long distance minutes. International rates are subject to change. Bell MTS Unlimited Long Distance calling in Canada and to the U.S. is intended for residential calling. Chat or party lines, long distance calls made using 3-Way Calling or multi-party conference calls may be restricted. All calling plans subject to our Fair Use Policy, which outlines our network management practices.
(4) Price includes 2 wired set-top boxes and a Whole Home PVR. Additional wired set-top boxes $3/mo. Additional wireless set top box $6/mo. Restart on Fibe TV available with select channels/content, excluding U.S. networks and non-local content, and subject to viewing limitations.
(5) Actual speeds may vary and are not guaranteed. Maximum speeds can only be obtained on a wired connection. Many factors affect speed such as location, customer equipment, simultaneous use of Fibe TV (if applicable), topographic and weather conditions and network management. Use of the service, including unlimited usage, is subject to compliance with the Bell MTS Terms of Service; bellmts.ca/legal.