Keeping you connected during COVID-19. Learn more
The Home phone most Canadians count on
- Reliable service that's there when you need it
- Affordable long distance plans
- Convenient calling features
Home phone packages
Whether you need all calling features or a basic phone line, we have a Home phone package for you.
Basic Phone Line
Price varies by region
Installation charge up to $72
Home Phone Essentials1
- Canada and U.S.
long distance at only
5¢ a minute
- Includes Call Display,
Call Waiting and Call Waiting Plus
Installation fee waived1
- Unlimited direct-dialed
long distance in Canada
and to the U.S.
- Choice of 4 calling
Installation fee waived2
*Available when you have Bell MTS Fibe TV or Internet. This package is only available in select communities.
Take your services to the next level.
The major networks, plus a selection of specialty channels
Amazing 4K Whole Home PVR
Download speeds of up to 50 Mbps3
Home phone service the most Canadians count on4
Unlimited local calling
Current price $179.90/mo.
Prices subject to increase after promo.
$59.95 one-time installation fee.
(1) Home Phone Essentials: Available to residential customers in Manitoba, where access and technology permit. The Home Phone Essentials Plan is comprised of two components: a Residential Voice and Feature Bundle Lite and the Home Phone Essentials Long Distance plan. If you cancel or become ineligible for Home Phone Essentials within the first 90 days, you will be responsible for paying installation charges of $72 excluding installation of new jacks. New jack installation fee of $40 per jack. In order to be eligible for the Home Phone Essentials Long Distance Plan, you must subscribe to (or have a pending order for) Bell MTS TV or Bell MTS High Speed Internet. If you cancel your qualifying service, your long distance plan will change from the Home Phone Essentials Long Distance Plan to the First Rate™ Nickel Anytime Long Distance plan, which has a monthly $4.95 Network Charge. The Home Phone Essentials Long Distance plan’s 5¢ a minute long distance rate is available anytime on direct-dialed voice calls within Canada and to the U.S. (including Alaska and Hawaii) and does not include Calling Card, Internet or data long distance minutes.
(2) Total Home Phone Package: Available to residential customers in Manitoba, where access and technology permit. The $52.95 Total Home Phone Package is comprised of two components: $47.95 Voice and Feature bundle and a $5 anytime Canada and U.S. Long Distance plan when you have Bell MTS Fibe TV or Fibe Internet. $47.95 Voice and Feature Bundle: Voice and Feature Bundle is priced at $47.95 per month if Bell MTS is your long distance provider, or $48 per month if you choose a different long distance provider. If you cancel, or become ineligible for Total Home Phone within the first 90 days, you will be responsible for payment of the installation service charges of $72 excluding installation of new jacks. New jack installation fee of $40 per jack. In order to be eligible for the $5 anytime Long Distance plan, the customer must subscribe to either Bell MTS Fibe TV or Bell MTS Fibe Internet. If you cancel your qualifying service, your monthly Long Distance plan will increase from $5 a month to $25 per month. $5 unlimited long distance calling available anytime on direct-dialed voice calls within Canada and the U.S. (including Alaska and Hawaii) and does not include Calling Card, Internet or data long distance minutes. International rates are subject to change. Bell MTS Unlimited Long Distance calling in Canada and to the U.S. is intended for residential calling.
(3) Speed experienced on the Internet may vary with your technical configuration, Internet traffic, server, your environment, simultaneous use of IPTV (if applicable) and other factors. FTTN: Download speed up to 50 Mbps. Upload access speed varies depending on the distance between the customer’s modem and switching equipment from Bell MTS: min. 800 Kbps and max. 5 Mbps. FTTH: Download speed up to 50 Mbps. Upload speed up to 50 Mbps.
(4) Based on number of subscribers in Canada as of June 30, 2020.
(5) Limited time offer. Available to new customers in select residential dwellings in Manitoba who continuously subscribe to eligible combinations of Fibe TV, Fibe Internet, and Home Phone Essentials at the same service address where access and technology permit and where phone service is not CRTC-regulated. Pricing is based on continued subscription to: Fibe TV Good Package; 4K Whole Home PVR plus one wired-set top box; unlimited Fibe 50 Internet; and Home Phone Essentials at $179.90/mo. less $15/mo. credit for 24 months. Any change made to services may affect the price and/or result in the loss of credits or promotions, as the case may be, as eligibility conditions may vary. Taxes extra. Other conditions apply. Fibe and Bell MTS are trademarks of Bell Canada.