See if Fibe TV is available at your address.
An incredible live and on demand TV experience.
Enjoy a 4K picture quality,1 fast channel change and the exclusive ability to restart shows from the past 30 hours.2 You can also watch thousands of movies and popular series on demand plus access Crave, Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube3, hayu and more right from your Fibe TV 4K PVR.1
The best TV app
You’ll never run out of options on what to watch, with over 230 live and on Demand channels to choose from.
From your mobile devices, to your computer, and the big screen, the Fibe TV app allows you to stream from any of your devices.
Download and Go
Download your recordings to watch on the go from your smartphone or tablet, no matter where you are.
Easy to use
Pause and rewind live TV and easily search for content.
Restart shows in progress
Restart from the beginning shows in progress or from the past 30 hours,even if you just tuned in or forgot to record.2
Restart is available on most major networks and prime time shows – just look for the Restart symbol next to the show name.
Wireless set-top boxes
Move your TVs where you want, when you want, with our wireless set-top boxes. All you need is a power outlet.4
All the shows you love.
(1) 4K picture quality requires 4K TV, 4K programming, wired set-top box plus 4K service, and a subscription to Fibe 50 or faster Internet service with Bell MTS. Availability of 4K content is subject to content availability and device capabilities (4K TV). Bell MTS 4K TV Service only available on one TV per household. Service available in select areas. The Bell MTS and Fibe Trademarks are owned by Bell Canada.
(2) Restart is available with select channels/content, excluding US networks and non-local content, and subject to viewing limitations.
(3) A separate subscription to Netflix and Prime Video services is required to view content. Viewing content on Netflix, Prime Video and YouTube will count towards your monthly Internet data usage. Access to YouTube and Prime Video available on TV connected to 4K PVR only.
(4) Each TV requires a set-top box to access the service. Requires one wired set-top box. Set-top boxes need to be connected to a power outlet. Customer responsible for use of receivers: Do not expose to heat sources, rain or damp and temperature extremes. Range of wireless signal may vary due to electromagnetic interference, home construction material, obstructions and other environmental factors. Equipment remains property of Bell MTS and must be returned if service is cancelled or replacement cost applies.
(5) Speed experienced on the Internet may vary with your technical configuration, Internet traffic, server, your environment, simultaneous use of IPTV (if applicable) and other factors. Fibe 50: Download speed up to 50 Mbps. Upload access speed varies depending on the distance between the customer’s modem and switching equipment from Bell MTS: min. 800 Kbps and max. 5 Mbps. Fibre to the home customers can get up to 50 Mbps upload speeds.
(6) Limited time offer. Available to new customers in Manitoba where access/technology permit. Customers who subscribed to TV or Internet in the last 90 days are not eligible. Subject to change without notice; not combinable with other offers. Taxes extra. Modem rental included. Pricing is based on continued subscription to: Fibe TV Good Package; 4K Whole Home PVR plus one wired-set top box; and unlimited Fibe 50 Internet at $161.90/mo. less $27/mo. credit for 24 months. Price is subject to increase after promo. Any change made to services may affect the price and/or result in the loss of credits or promotions, as the case may be, as eligibility conditions may vary.
The BELL, MTS and BELL MTS trademarks are owned by Bell Canada. All other trademarks are owned or used under license by Bell Canada or one of its subsidiaries.