Current as of May 1, 2019. Limited time offer. Available to new customers in Manitoba where access and technology permit. Subject to change without notice. Taxes extra. Other conditions apply. Fibe and Bell MTS are trademarks of Bell Canada.
(1) Pricing is based on continued subscription to: Fibe TV Good package, Fibe 50 Internet, and Home Phone Essentials at $215.85/mo. less $125.85 credit for first 24 months; current price: $215.85/mo. less $10.00 bundle credit. Any change made to services may result in the loss of credits or promotions, as eligibility conditions may vary. Except as otherwise stated, your bundle discount will not be applied during any promotion or combined with other offers. Any portion of the Bell MTS Bundle Program may be modified, discontinued or terminated at any time.
(2) One 6-pack rental per account. Additional pod rental available on a single basis, up to a maximum of 6 additional pods per account. The pods remain Bell MTS’ property. You may terminate your rental at any time provided you return the pods. Pods may be new or refurbished at Bell MTS’ choice.
(3) Speed and performance varies based on environment. Actual speeds may vary and are not guaranteed.
(4) Use of the service, including unlimited usage, is subject to compliance with the Bell MTS Terms of Service; BellMTS.ca/legal.
(5) Each TV requires a set-top box to access the service. Two wired set-top boxes included in the price of each package. Additional wired set-top boxes are $3/mo. per box. Additional wireless set-top boxes are $6/mo. per box. Rental term is month to month. The receiver remains Bell MTS’s property. You may terminate your rental agreement at any time provided you return the receiver. Receivers may be new or refurbished at Bell MTS’s choice.
(6) Available to residential customers in Manitoba, where access and technology permit. Not available where CRTC-regulated. The Home Phone Essentials Plan is comprised of two components: a Residential Voice and Feature Bundle Lite and the Home Phone Essentials Long Distance plan. If you cancel or become ineligible for Home Phone Essentials within the first 90 days, you will be responsible for paying installation charges of $72 excluding installation of new jacks. New jack installation fee of $40 per jack. In order to be eligible for the Home Phone Essentials Long Distance Plan, you must subscribe to (or have a pending order for) Bell MTS TV or Bell MTS High Speed Internet. If you cancel your qualifying service, your long distance plan will change from the Home Phone Essentials Long Distance Plan to the First Rate™ Nickel Anytime Long Distance plan, which has a monthly $4.95 Network Charge. The Home Phone Essentials Long Distance plan’s 5¢ a minute long distance rate is available anytime on direct-dialed voice calls within Canada and to the U.S. (including Alaska and Hawaii) and does not include Calling Card, Internet or data long distance minutes.