A 4K TV
Check the great line up at thesource.ca
With 4x the detail of Full HD, it's the very best picture quality available.
A TV experience that is so realistic that you will think you are there.
The best picture quality is powered by our Bell MTS network.
4K Ultra HD has four times the detail of Full HD. With a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels, you get a sharper image with deeper colours to make everything you watch look more realistic.
A select number of TV networks and movie studios offer content in 4K today. As more becomes available, Bell MTS customers will enjoy a growing library. Discover below what you can already watch in 4K, such as select live sports, YouTube and Netflix.
Get the most out of your 4K TV with the best 4K set-top box. Our 4K Whole Home PVR2 offers a recording capacity of up to 150 hours in 4K or up to 320 hours in HD.3
Plus, its sleek and compact design makes it the smallest receiver on the market.
The Bluetooth remote allows you to control your TV service without having direct line of sight with the 4K Whole Home PVR.
Current as of September 30, 2019. Offer ends October 31, 2019. Available to new residential customers in Manitoba, where access/technology permit. Taxes extra. Subject to change without notice; not combinable with other offers. Other conditions apply. Fibe and Bell MTS are trademarks of Bell Canada.
(1) A separate subscription to Netflix service is required to view content. Availability of 4K content is subject to your Netflix subscription plan, device capabilities, and content availability; see www.netflix.com/TermsOfUse. Access to YouTube available on TV connected to 4K set-top box only.
(2) Whole Home PVR service is available for $10/mo. when you subscribe to Bell MTS Fibe TV Service. Each TV requires a set-top box to access the service. Additional wired set-top boxes are $3/mo. per box. Additional wireless set-top boxes can be rented for $6/mo. per box.
(3) 4K picture quality requires 4K TV, 4K programming, wired set-top box plus 4K service, and a subscription to Fibe 50 or faster Internet service with Bell MTS. Availability of 4K content is subject to content availability and device capabilities (4K TV). Bell MTS 4K TV Service only available on one TV per household. Service available in select areas. Fibe TV and Bell MTS are trademarks of Bell Canada.
(4) The Home Phone Essentials Plan is comprised of two components: a Residential Voice and Feature Bundle Lite and the Home Phone Essentials Long Distance plan. If you cancel or become ineligible for Home Phone Essentials within the ﬁrst 90 days, you will be responsible for paying installation charges of $72 excluding installation of new jacks. New jack installation fee of $40 per jack. In order to be eligible for the Home Phone Essentials Long Distance Plan, you must subscribe to (or have a pending order for) Bell MTS TV or Bell MTS High Speed Internet. If you cancel your qualifying service, your long distance plan will change from the Home Phone Essentials Long Distance Plan to the First Rate™ Nickel Anytime Long Distance plan, which has a monthly $4.95 Network Charge. The Home Phone Essentials Long Distance plan’s 5¢ a minute long distance rate is available anytime on direct-dialed voice calls within Canada and to the U.S. (including Alaska and Hawaii) and does not include Calling Card, Internet or data long distance minutes.
(5) Available with select channels/content, excluding US networks and non-local content, and subject to viewing limitations.
(6) Pricing is based on continued subscription to: Fibe TV Good package with 4K, Fibe 50 Internet and Home Phone Essentials at $222.85/mo. less $132.85 credit for 12 months; current price: $222.85/mo. less $10 bundle credit. Any change made to services may result in the loss of credits or promotions, as eligibility conditions may vary. Except as otherwise stated, your bundle discount will not be applied during any promotion or combined with other offers. Any portion of the Bell MTS Bundle Program may be modiﬁed, discontinued or terminated at any time.