Bell MTS Bundle Terms
What is the Bundle Discount?
Under the Bell MTS Bundle Program (the “Program”), Bell Canada or its affiliates (together, “Bell MTS” or “we”) offers eligible customers a discount on your invoice provided you have signed up for a certain combination of services.
How do I get the Bundle Discount?
In order to be eligible for the Bundle Discount:
- you must continually subscribe to at least two (2) of the following Bell MTS service categories: Home phone, Internet, TV and Mobility/Wireless (each an "Eligible Service");
- your Mobility service must be a postpaid consumer Bell Mobility or Bell MTS Wireless rate plan, not a prepaid or business plan;
- the accounts for your Eligible Services must be consolidated under the same billing name and address on the same invoice;
- you must comply with the terms and conditions applicable to your Bell MTS and Bell Mobility services; and
- all accounts for your Bell MTS services must remain in good standing.
If your service is still regulated by the CRTC, you are not required to subscribe to Bell MTS's local home phone service or any other regulated service provided by Bell MTS to receive the Bundle Discount unless the CRTC has allowed Bell MTS to make such an offer.
Are there any limitations on Bundle Discounts?
Except as otherwise stated in a specific offer, the Bundle Discount will not be applied during any promotions or combined with other offers for an Eligible Service. If your service is still regulated by the CRTC, the Bundle Discount will only be applied in accordance with Bell MTS's applicable tariffs.
Can Bell MTS change the Bundle Discount?
The Program, or any portion of it, including the Bundle Discount may be modified, discontinued or terminated at any time. We will notify you thirty (30) days in advance of any change that affects you. We may notify you of any such change with a message on your invoice or by any other method which is likely to come to your attention. You agree that Bell MTS is not obligated to provide the Bundle Discount for the duration of any term contract for Eligible Services.
Updated March 5, 2020.