How to use the Crave app on Fibe TV
What is CraveTM
Watch the best series, movies and more including the latest originals from Crave and Showtime, classic TV series and the biggest films and series from HBO and STARZ on the CraveTM app on Fibe TV.
- How to access the CraveTM app on your Fibe TV receiver
You have two options to launch the Crave™ app:
- Press your remote’s APPS or INTERACTIVE TV button navigate to the CraveTM app and select it.
- Press the Menu button on your remote
- Scroll down to the Apps menu and press Select or OK
- Navigate to the CraveTM app and press Select or OK to launch the app.
The first time you use the CraveTM app you will need to login using your MyAccount username and password.
- How do I sign up for CraveTM
If you are new to CraveTM, you can subscribe to CraveTM by visiting bellmts.ca/myaccount. Once subscribed, you can log in to the CraveTM app using your MyAccount username and password or if you subscribe directly through CraveTM use your current CraveTM email and password.
If you are an existing CraveTM customer, you will be able to access the CraveTM app using your current login.
- How much does CraveTM cost
For CraveTM package information visit Premium entertainment.
- How do I exit the CraveTM app
To exit without signing out of your CraveTM account:
- Press and hold the BACK button on your Fibe TV remote.
- You will be redirected back to the channel you were previously watching and will stay logged in to your CraveTM account.
- How do I set parental controls for the CraveTM app on Fibe TV
Parental controls for the CraveTM app are separate from those you set on Fibe TV. To change parental controls for CraveTM, sign in at crave.ca > Settings > Edit Profile > Manage All Profiles
- How do I set my language preferences for CraveTM on Fibe TV
Language settings for the CraveTM app are managed separate from those you set on your Fibe TV. To change your language preferences on the app, sign in at crave.ca > Settings > Edit Profile > Language
More information on crave.ca/support.
- How do I select subtitles or another audio track for CraveTM on Fibe TV
To select subtitles, start playing a show and select the closed captions “CC” button located below the Play/Pause button.
If a different language audio track is available, you will be prompted to select your preferred audio track when you start your show.