TV Picture does not Match the Size of My Screen
Change the aspect settings to fit your TV:
When you purchase a new TV, such as an HDTV, you'll want to match the output of the set top box to your new TV screen.
- Press MENU on your remote control.
- Use the down arrow button to highlight Settings, press OK.
- Use the down arrow button to highlight Television, press OK.
- Select TV resolution, press OK.
- Use the arrow buttons to select HD 720p, or HD 1080i or HD 1080p.
- Press OK.
For HD resolutions the set-top box will perform a test to ensure you can view the selected resolution. If you are unable to see the test, please wait and within 30 seconds the screen will revert to your old resolution and you can try again.