- Text messaging, media messaging and email are great alternative ways of communicating. We offer these services on a large selection of mobile devices and wireless plans.
- Text with 9-1-1 (T9-1-1) is a free-of-charge service that allows deaf or hard of hearing users to communicate with a 911 call centre in the form of text messaging. Customers must register for T9-1-1 to use this service.
- Call Display
- See who's calling so you can decide if you want to answer or ignore the call.
- Call Forwarding
- Forward your incoming calls to any phone number you choose so your friends or family can answer the phone for you.
- Call Screen
- Recognizes up to 12 numbers and answers your unwanted calls so you don't have to.
- 3-Way Calling
- Add a third person to your conversation to make it easier to communicate with friends and family.
- TTY devices
- Bell MTS offers teletypewriter (TTY) devices for purchase.
- Bell MTS IP Relay
IP Relay is a free operator-assisted service to make and receive text-based calls from your computer. This service is similar to Message Relay Service but uses your computer instead of a TTY.
To register for this service or make a call, visit https://iprelay.mts.ca/. If you need to contact someone who uses IP Relay, call 1-877-258-5606.
"Call me" cards provide simple instructions on how to reach you through the Bell MTS IP Relay service. Download and print your own cards to hand out to friends, family and those you do business with.
More information about Bell MTS IP Relay:
- Message Relay Service (711)
Allows you to make a call using a teletypewriter (TTY). A specialized operator will assist in text correspondence over the telephone line. Customers with a hearing impairment receive a 70% discount on all long distance rates (within Canada) when using MRS.
To make a call if you have a hearing impairment or a speech disability and have a TTY: 711.
To call someone with a hearing impairment or speech disability and has a TTY: 1-800-855-0511.
Need more info? Speak with one of
hours of operations
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
1 800 542-8703
centre using a TTY
1 866 238-2539
P.O. Box 6666