- Text messaging, media messaging and email are great alternative ways of communicating. We offer these services on a large selection of mobile devices and wireless plans.
- Callers can leave you voicemail even when you're on the phone. Access your messages when it's convenient for you.
- Visual Voicemail
- Listen to your messages without having to call into your voicemail service. Visual Voicemail is only available on iPhones and is included with the Voicemail Upgrade feature.
- Bell MTS accessibility discount
- Customers with disabilities are eligible to receive a $15 discount on eligible Bell MTS MyPlan combinations on a minimum 2-year term. Contact us for more details.
- Call Display
- See who's calling so you can decide if you want to answer or ignore the call.
- Call Forwarding
- Forward your incoming calls to any phone number you choose so your friends or family can answer the phone for you.
- Call Return
- Identify your last caller by dialing *69. It will even re-dial the number for you.
- 3-Way Calling
- Add a third person to your conversation to make it easier to communicate with friends and family.
- AMI-tv, a world first, makes television accessible to Canadians with vision and hearing impairments. AMI-tv broadcasts a wide range of popular programming – movies, series, specials, current affairs and original AMI programs – that can be enjoyed by everyone. All shows feature Open Described Video and Closed Captioning. AMI-tv is available on channels 888 and 1888 (HD) and is included with your Bell MTS Fibe TV service.
- My Remote
- With My Remote you can customize the A, B, and C buttons on your remote for one-touch access to your favourite Bell MTS Fibe TV channels and menu options to easily toggle to your closed captioning or Described Video.
- Technical support
- Bell MTS tech support reps can remotely access your computer to help you set up, modify and repair common connection issues for your Bell MTS Internet and email.
- Keyboard options
- Configure your keyboard to slow down its functionality and make your computer easier to use. For more information, visit Windows Accessibility or Mac Accessibility.
Bell MTS Accessibility Centre:
TTY deaf access: