Modems and Wi-Fi
- Setting up Custom Wi-Fi on a 5168N or HomeHub 3000
- Residential Gateway (RG) Home Hub 3000 / Bell MTS Hub 3000
- How to create access controls on my Home Hub 3000 / Bell MTS Hub 3000 modem
- How to reboot your Home Hub 3000 or Giga Hub modem
- How to retrieve the administrator password on my Home Hub 3000
- Change or Manage Wi-Fi on your Home Hub 3000 or Giga Hub
- Giga Hub settings and admin password
- How to log in to a Bell MTS Wi-Fi hotspot
- How to use Bell MTS Wi-Fi hotspots
- How to connect another device to a personal mobile hotspot
- How to connect to Wi-Fi
- How to set up a personal mobile hotspot
- How will non-Bell MTS customers be billed for Wi-Fi?
- Bell MTS Wi-Fi Hotspot FAQs
- Bell MTS Wi-Fi Hotspot location maintenance
Frequently asked questions
- Optimize my Wi-Fi Speed
- What is my Wi-Fi key/password?
- Why does my Wi-Fi connection keep dropping?
- Managing your connected devices
- Changing your Wi-Fi network name and password
- Why do I have to re-enter my Wi-Fi credentials on all my devices?
- Why have I lost Wi-Fi connectivity while upgrading from Gen 1 to Gen 3 pods?
- Why don't I see a 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz Wi-Fi band to connect to?